The Alpha flotation units are designed to treat wastewater with high solids loading. The capacity of the Alpha unit ranges from 5 m3/h up to 200m3/h.
The Alpha series are designed to create the optimal circumstances for easy separation of the solids. The large free surface area and long retention time guarantee an optimal separation performance. The solids are collected in the sludge thickener and transported to the sludge cone with a low friction scraper system. The sludge can be discharged with the sludge pump for thickening or discharge.
The Alpha+ flotation unit is equipped with a sludge conveyor for discharge of heavy solids.
- Suitable for heavily polluted wastewater.
- Large free surface area and long retention time for optimal separation performance.
- Low maintenance through low friction skimmer system.
- Efficient sludge discharge system by gravity.
- Efficient saturated water supply system.
- Completely manufactured out of stainless steel.
- Units up to 80 m3/h are suitable for transport in a sea container.