The Gamma flotation units are designed to treat waste water with medium solids loading. The capacity of the Gamma units range from 225 to 600 m3/hr.
The Gamma series are designed to treat high flows of wastewater using the Kemeo Platepack System. The Kemeo Platepack System multiplies the separation surface for effective separation, making it possible to treat a large amount of wastewater on a small footprint. The solids are collected in the sludge thickener and transported to the sludge cone with a low friction scraper system. The sludge can be discharged with the sludge pump for thickening or discharge.
- Suitable for low to medium polluted wastewater, COD up to 3.500mg/l.
- Suitable for very high flows up to 1000 m3/hr for a single unit.
- Compact design, small footprint compared to capacity.
- Kemeo Platepack System for optimum separation performance.
- Low maintenance through low friction skimmer system.
- Efficient sludge discharge system by gravity.
- Efficient saturated water supply system.
- Completely manufactured out of stainless steel.
- Units up to 300 m3/h are suitable for transport in a sea container.